One of the things we love hearing from our users is how happy they are with our constant efforts to improve Solargraf and develop features based directly on their feedback.
Case in point?
- You asked for better financing options; we listened.
- You asked for quicker permit processing; we listened.
- You asked for high-resolution images and mapping accuracy; we listened.
After months of careful integrations and testing, we’re excited to announce a brand new U.S partnership with Nearmap, a world leader in HD aerial imagery.
(Worry not, Canadian users – we'll be unveiling our Canadian partner in no time!)
Here’s what that means for our American users.
- No more need for costly on-site assessments to draft fully accurate proposals.
- Avoid costly mistakes by identifying critical roof details and potential obstructions.
- Crystal-clear, HD imagery captured at sub-3” GSD resolution.
- No on-site assessments means you can quickly expand coverage area and market size.
Oh...and did we mention that for a limited time, Solargraf users get unlimited Nearmap imagery on us?
Unlike our competitors who charge a flat fee per Nearmap picture, we’re including Nearmap imagery in every subscription level and plan.
“We're really proud to be giving our clients the best quality imagery out there at no extra charge. Our priority is always to bring value to the solar community and local businesses. They can now save the time and cost associated with doing a full site assessment. Well, enjoy my friends!”
- Lennie Moreno, Sofdesk founder and CEO
Still not convinced you’ll notice the difference? Here's a quick example of the dramatic quality upgrade.
If you still have questions about Nearmap’s integration and functionalities, be sure to join our next webinar. We'll be telling you everything you need to know and running you through a few of our most powerful features, so save your spot today!